You’ve seen Lauren Conrad looking fabulous on television and on red carpets—she’s able to pull off everything from California Casual to Red Carpet Glam! But every girl has one fashion style she’s most comfortable with.
What’s yours? Take the quiz to find out!
1. Finish this sentence: I can’t leave the house without…
2. You spot a cutie in line at the coffee shop first thing in the morning. What is he most likely to compliment you on?
"That vintage tee is awesome, was it a hand-me-down?"
"Wow, that’s a great dress! What party are you going to today?"
"Whoa, those sequins sure do sparkle in the morning sun!"
3. Which shoes from your sister’s closet always find their way onto your feet?
I don’t really dig through her closet—I’ve already got all the sandals I need!
Classic t-strap heels—they look perfect with everything!
Her mile-high Louboutin knock-offs—my friends never need to know they’re not real.
4. Your best friend invites you to a girls-night-out dinner. What is your go-to outfit?
My favorite casual skirt and a cute cotton blouse, comfort is key!
A fun mini-skirt and tank—we’re sure to have flirtation come our way.
My LBD—who know who we might run into?
5. The guy you’ve been crushing on all year just invited you to his house for a start-of-summer celebration! How do you wear your hair?
Classic pony tail, my standard.
Bouncy ringlets coming right up!
A night-time party? I believe a dramatic up do is called for.
6. You just scored tickets to the premiere of the year’s hottest new movie at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in L.A. Which guy do you invite?
My best guy friend, his sarcastic humor will be more entertaining than the movie!
The cute guy from algebra, he’ll compliment my flirty bubble-hem dress perfectly!
The hottie on the soccer team. Arm candy all the way.
7. Your favorite accessory is. . .
A friendship bracelet I swore I would never take off.
A funky statement necklace I bought from a vintage store.
The diamond earrings my parents bought me for graduation.
Copyright © 2011 HarperCollins Publishers, All rights reserved.
10 East 53rd Street, New York, NY 10022 Phone: 212-207-7000